Krone Cuvée Brut Rosé delights in food that favours honest expression.
Spoil your mother figure with one of these delightfully pink dishes this Mother’s Day paired with Krone Rosé Cuvée Brut.
Earthy, sweet and mineral ocean notes, salty cured flavour.
- 1 sea bass side, deboned and skin left on
- 100g coarse sea salt
- 80g brown sugar
- zest and juice from 2 limes
- ½ cup beetroot juice
- 3 star anise whole
- ¼ cup pink peppercorns
1. Place all the ingredients in a sealable container and refrigerate overnight.
2. Rinse off and pat dry before slicing.
Sweet roasted tomato, salty acidic capers and earthy black olives with fresh lime.
- 500g fresh tuna loin, sliced into 5cmx5cm rectangular logs
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- vegetable oil
1. Rub the tuna logs with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a skillet until smoking hot, dip the tuna loins in oil and sear for 5 seconds on each side, no more.
3. Roll the tuna tightly in greaseproof paper and foil to shape and place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
4. Remove from the wrap and slice thinly, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.